I got this from a young man:
My research on the two major Abrahamic faiths (Christianity and Islam). I looked into it Philosophically, Scientifically, Historically, Theologically. And this, these are my results.
1. Jesus of Nazareth Existed.
2. Jesus of Nazareth was not born of a Virgin.
3. Jesus of Nazareth was not the Messiah.
4. Jesus of Nazareth was not a Prophet.
5. Jesus of Nazareth was not Divine.
6. Jesus of Nazareth was Crucified.
Thus, I can never be a Christian or a Muslim. And from a Jewish perspective, I’m a Noahide sense I’m not Jewish.
My questions is, what good evidence is there that Judaism is true?
Is the Torah the word of God or the work of man (like the NT and the Quran)?
If Judaism is true (the word of God) why then should I stay a Noahide and not convert to Judaism?