I’m watching this speech and all I can see are Maria Bartiromo’s tits hanging out of her red dress.
RUSH LIMBAUGH: “I must, by the way, change. I said everybody looked like they were wearing a corset last night. Other than Maria Bartiromo. The rackage on display there obviously was not constrained by a corset.”
TMZ: While Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton went HAM on each other during the NYC roast/charity dinner … they were also getting upstaged by a pair of famous boobs that were expertly placed.
The Internet was rightfully distracted by Maria Bartiromo’s cleavage, which was in every shot behind the candidates at the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner. Organizers of the event tell us it was no mistake the FOX Business host was umm … prominently displayed.
We’re told the 70 people on the 5-tier dais were assigned seats to balance out people from politics, media, business and philanthropy. Obviously, Maria checks the media and business boxes.
Despite all visual evidence, we’re told she did NOT get the prime seat due to her fame, or her dress. Sooo … we just got lucky.
— Pat Philbin (@PatFrmMoonachie) October 21, 2016
— Only Funny To Us (@OFTUPodcast) October 21, 2016
— Kristi Hoss Schiller (@kkschiller) October 21, 2016
— Freddy Winter (@Media4LifeMin) October 21, 2016
— StockMarketCaddie (@BaggerDon) October 21, 2016
— J A Hollenhead (@JeffHollenhead) October 21, 2016
I'm sorry, but thanks to Maria Bartiromo sitting behind the podium at the Al Smith dinner-fundraiser, I've decided to become Catholic again! pic.twitter.com/ENDnZRfY2x
— Joe Buonfiglio (@JoeBuonfiglio) October 21, 2016
— Deplorable Voter (@middleman918) October 21, 2016
— DogLover (@LovesDogsMuch) October 21, 2016
* Hillary of course got through her speech with nothing more than silence at lame jokes, while midway through the Trump speech the liberals start booing. In every context they prove their intolerance, and their inability to relax even for a second and not politicize everything.
* The “elite” in that room can go ahead and be shocked but Trump’s “no f**ks given” style is the sort of thing men said back when they wore such clothes unironically. Charles Stewart Parnell and Lord Randolph Churchill would have said equally lively things in their white tie and tails. So would FDR, JFK and perhaps even John Foster Dulles if they’d been presented with Hillary Clinton and Anthony Weiner’s peer group. They’d be cheering on the scrappy guy from Queens with the cabbie’s accent if they were in that room last night. Hillary, Obama and their fans want to destroy everything those white ties, silk gloves and jewelled crucifixes represent.
If Trump is ruining anything, he’s ruining the evening of a pack of cultural saboteurs and Judases try to have their cake and eat it too. Trump was simply bringing back the realness. This is what politics looks like when it’s real. Trump is the Great American Vermifuge just working his way through the system.
* Madame went through the gamut of her facial expressions: the frozen smile, the cheeky-faced pursed lips and, of course, the ever-present smirk.
If you look carefully there are outlines of “The Joker” in some of her expressions.
* When you compare Juanita Broaddrick’s description of her encounter with Hillary (far more relevant now than the one with Bill) with California’s apparently strict current law covering “dissuading a victim”, presumably stricter than Arkansas’s in 1979, it seems she expertly walked right up to the legal line on intimidation without technically crossing it.
A textbook case of plausible deniability.
Any legal minds here?
* What did Trump say? Beautiful big-boobed Bartiromo was too damn distracting!
Isn’t it funny how Trump goes for that Eastern European look rather than that dark, Mediterranean look. I mean, Melania’s beautiful, but look at 49-year old Bartiromo! On Stern a few years ago Trump talked about all the 10′s from Latin American countries. But as a young man (going for Ivana) to an older guy (going for Melania) his tastes have stayed the same. My tastes went from blond Scandinavian in my teens to dark/Asian in my 30′s.
* Our Masters are not amused. Look at their faces when he speaks the truth. This is devastating.
* Trump calling out the Pharisees in the Temple. Pretty amazing.
* I saw that too, but only because I am excessively dirty-minded.
That visual would never happen anyway, because Hillary is homosexual. I have read enough by now to be 99% certain of that. Almost all media is ignoring this fact, for what I think are a variety of reasons, such as:
1) Many voters would be turned off by it, and therefore they would refuse to help make her media-assisted coronation happen.
2) “Mrs.” Clinton’s fellow lesbians, and most others in her LGB XYZ EE I EE I OH community would be very upset that she had remained in the closet all these years while many of them bravely came out.
3) It would make it painfully obvious to everyone that Bill has just been her beard all these years (which is why she always has tacitly approved of his extracurricular activities).
* I’m sure Trump keeps a Hillary lesbian sex-tape or other type of lesbian evidence in case he needs to go full nuclear on Dems, or save his life and businesses in case he loses.
In any case the “intelligence community” must have all the goods on Huma Abedin. Thus far we only got to see his husband’s weiner. No need to explain why.
* She wasn’t the least grotesque physically earlier in her life. Just a basic bitch with an irritating voice. It’s the attempt to make her look 45 when she’s a poorly preserved 68 that has made her, as you describe, a thing of horror.
* I realize that the crowd turned him once he really started in on her, and he got boos or very muffled applause thereafter, but I think this was one of his most effective public speeches yet. It doesn’t matter what the people at the dinner thought, it matters what the people watching thought. And he did two really good things in that respect. First, he made it memorable, so it will get lots of air time (have any of you actually watched the entire dinner before? I haven’t). Second, he landed some solid hits:
“How corrupt do you have to be to get kicked off the Watergate Commission?”
“here she is tonight, in public, pretending not to hate Catholics”
“And all of the jokes were given to her in advance of the dinner by Donna Brazile.”
* I’ll believe there’s genuine animosity between Donald and Hillary when Ivanka and Chelsea break up.
* Somebody has posted an edited version of the Red Dinner on Reddit, I foresee plenty of memes coming…