* Friend: “At least Sanders and Trump are honest.”
Luke: “I don’t think Trump is particularly honest.”
Friend: “He’s basically honest.”
Luke: “As honest as my invoices.”
* Dermatology is the best medical specialty, because your patients never die and they never get well. You just keep prescribing ointments.
* There seem to be more and more Muslims in full regalia around West LA. Every day at the Century City mall is Sharia Day.
* “Goy: In that book, Submission, by Houellebecq, the protagonist, a French Lit professor in full decadent mode, says that he has heard that middle eastern women wear all black and hijabs and burquas in public and then come home and put on six piece lingerie and heels and wax etc etc. whereas western women put on sexy heels for work and then come home and put on sweatpants and burp in front of their husbands. Seems true.”
* How many people who follow my posts are clinically insane? One in three?
* Most people who want to convert to Judaism are insane. The rabbis know this and reject 99% of them.
* Does your husband ever make you wear a hijab around the house?
* Ever made your woman wear a hijab to honor our multiculti society? And because you love the Prophet?
* Apparently the direct approach works best on Tinder; “Wanna smash?” Goyim! At least I have Torah.