▪ Secular Judaism and its discontents
▪ NY Times’ appalling article about the breakdown of two marriages
▪ New ethical kosher mark to be tested in January
▪ Who should replace Jonathan Sacks as chief rabbi?
▪ Eating disorders a problem among Orthodox Jews
▪ Painful path toward relocating settlers
▪ Richard Joel: Reflections on the Maccabeats and the power of new media
Carol Anne Riddell and John Partilla met in 2006 in a pre-kindergarten classroom. They both had children attending the same Upper West Side school. They also both had spouses.
Part “Brady Bunch” and part “The Scarlet Letter,” their story has played out as fodder for neighborhood gossip. But from their perspective, the drama was as unlikely as it was unstoppable.
Ms. Riddell was a reporter and anchor on WNBC television in New York and a mother of two. A glamorous, petite woman with a strong handshake and stronger opinions, she is not the type to be easily dazzled, yet she was struck by Mr. Partilla’s exuberance.
From my mortgage blog:
- Mortgage Modification Scams
- What’s A Robo-Signer?
- Lender Sued For Mortgage Modification Promises
- Will Bank of America Buy Back Tens Of Billions Of Bad Mortgages?
- Regulating Reverse Mortgages
- Obama’s Mortgage Modification Scheme Ineffective
- The Tax Deduction For Mortgage Business
December 19, 2010
- Should You Refinance?
- Paralyzed Home Buyers
- Should You Pay Off Your Mortgage Early?
- How Your Credit Score Affects Your Mortgage Offer
December 18, 2010
- State attorney generals of Nevada and Arizona file lawsuits against Bank of America regarding mortgage modification
- The no-closing-cost mortgage
December 17, 2010
- We’re Headed For Another Housing Disaster
- Arizona Sues Bank Of America
- The Foreclosure Game Ain’t As Easy As It Once Was For Banks
- As Mortgage Rates Jump, Home Prices Will Inevitably Fall
- SEC Expands Mortgage Foreclosure Investigation
December 16, 2010
- Homebuyers Beware: Who’s Ripping You Off Now?–What You Must Know About the New Rules of Mortgage and Credit
- Did Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Cause The Housing Crisis?
- Clickbank’s Best-Selling Info Products For Real Estate
- The Credit Card Accountability Responsibility and Disclosure Act of 2009 Is Not A Bailout
- Fannie Mae Raises Interest Rates