▪ America and the Jews: Different, or the Same?
▪ If you build it, Jews will come
▪ Modern Orthodoxy at a Crossroads
▪ Harav Yechezkel Roth “deeply distressed” By Paladino Anti ‘Gedolim’ Remark
▪ Orthodox react to anti-gay violence, discrimination
▪ Sephardi chief rabbi under fire for ‘lenient’ approach to IDF conversions
▪ Rav Ovadia
▪ Israel on way to kashrut overhaul?
▪ Alliance With a Rabbi Has Risks and Rewards
▪ Battle ‘lines’ in Hamptons Over Eruv
▪ Hikind physically confronts anti-Semitic group
▪ ‘Rabba’ roils rabbis once more
▪ Generation of Change: How leaders in their twenties and thirties are reshaping American Jewish life (PDF)
▪ Jewish leaders angry over Chosen People Ministries’ Messianic outpost
▪ 14-year old fights to become rabbi
▪ Transcripts on ’73 War, now public, grip Israel
▪ Paladino reads anti-gay remarks prepared by Yehuda Levin
▪ War between the Jews?
▪ Living in Borough Park
▪ Nachal Charedi celebrates 10 years
"Luke Ford reports all of the 'juicy' quotes, and has been doing it for years." (Marc B. Shapiro)
"This guy knows all the gossip, the ins and outs, the lashon hara of the Orthodox world. He’s an [expert] in... all the inner workings of the Orthodox world." (Rabbi Aaron Rakeffet-Rothkoff)
"This generation's Hillel." (Nathan Cofnas)
"You are like the Howard Stern of the Alt Right." (Frame Game Radio)