* Can someone compile a list of white liberals who lecture others about racism, together with the stats on the racial makeup of their own home neighborhoods? Wouldn’t that be useful in an argument?
* How would one know when an institution’s “institutional racism” has been eradicated? How could you ever falsify such a nebulous claim?
* Leaving aside Hussein’s abhorrent policies and rhetoric on any number of non-racial issues, I don’t think any reasonable person can deny that he has been essentially a racial arsonist, sowing division and resentment whenever he opens his oversized mouth to preach his gospel of covert black supremacy.
* So basically the answer is for people of color to control the structures of society and government built by whites, sort of like how Britain handed over its colonies with all their infrastructure in India and Africa. But this time the downtrodden are going to run things just as well as their former oppressors, contrary to all of previous history.
* Might structural racism be nothing more than the effects of differential capabilities getting cashed out in a competitive society?
* I am suffering greatly from the Black plague of dysfunctional communities blaming all their problems on others. I don’t know how you get around the glaring problem of single mothers bearing countless children and then expecting others to raise them for them. And what does it do to a young boy’s psyche when he sees his mother drop three children, by three different men, all between let’s say his 11th and 13th birthday? If there is a “systematic” problem affecting American blacks, I would say that is the biggest one.
* I wonder how many other whites, not to mention Asians and Mestizos, are suffering from one form or another of Negro fatigue: totally dysfunctional families, high propensity to criminal violence and an endless willingness to blame everyone but themselves for all their problems. I think that we might be only one financial crisis/prolonged recession/depression away from American partition: patience is wearing thin!
* Jewish fears shape many areas of American life, yet the topic is almost entirely taboo outside Jewish American oriented publications. I think you once Googled “Jewish fears” and/or “Jewish paranoia” in quotes and came up virtually empty on both counts in terms of finding mainstream discussions of either topic.
The website Mondoweiss probably does the best job reiterating that many of these fears are atavistic–and anachronistic, given Jews’ prominence in opinion making, in politics at all levels, and in policy formulating circles.
Good for the presumably neoconservative & Jewish Brent Scher for poking fun at what ThinkProgress’ editor posted to Facebook.
ThinkProgress Senior Editor Is Scared of His Plumber by Brent Scher
A visit from a plumber left ThinkProgress senior editor Ned Resnikoff “rattled” due to fear that the plumber may have voted for Donald Trump.
Resnikoff stated his fears in a November Facebook post, a screenshot of which is now making the rounds on the Internet.
The plumbing visit, which came four days after the 2016 election, became a harrowing experience for Resnikoff even though the plumber was “a perfectly nice guy and a consummate professional.”
“He was a perfectly nice guy and a consummate professional,” Resnikoff shared. “But he was also a middle-aged white man with a southern accent who seemed unperturbed by this week’s news.”
Resnikoff said his fear was rooted in the chance that the plumber knew he was Jewish.
“While I had him in the apartment, I couldn’t stop thinking about whether he had voted for Trump, whether he knew my last name is Jewish, and how that knowledge might change the interaction we were having inside my own home,” he said.
The “uncertainty” of the situation left Resnikoff “rattled for some time.”
“I have no real reason to believe he was a Trump supporter or an anti-Semite, but in my uncertainty I couldn’t shake the sense of potential danger,” he wrote. “I was rattled for some time after he left.”
Resnikoff says that he is does not often have a “sense of danger” because he is “still a straight, white guy who can phenotypically pass for gentile” and his “first name is pretty WASP-y.”
Resnikoff used his experience to explain how “ambiguous social interactions now feel unsafe and unpredictable in a way that they never did before.”
“Even if Trump is gone in four years, I don’t expect to ever reclaim that feeling of security,” Resnikoff concluded. “That’s just one more thing you voted for, if you voted for him.”
* It must be a difficult time for Jonah Goldberg, as it dawns on him how out-of-touch and irrelevant he has become. He must be looking for a new angle.
* Racism and sexism have been overplayed by the Coalition of the Fringes, both Left and Right. A person lives in a neighborhood for a number of factors–proximity to work; reputation of school district; affordability and/or amenities; ethnic or racial composition; and, what I believe to be most important, representation of social class status.
What is the likelihood a wealthy white nationalist would purchase a home in a crime infested white enclave like a trailer park?
What is the likelihood a middle class white race realist who farms for a living would move to an all-white suburban neighborhood that experiences overt drug and alcohol problems? Just because that particular area is “clean looking” does not mean that heroin and meth are lacking in abundance.
* Yeah, the whole National Review/Weekly Standard crowd is now obsolete. Trump won without them, the base doesn’t need them and doesn’t like them, Republican Congressmen never paid them much mind. It’ll take them a while to die off, though.