All religions are group evolutionary strategies. Some become maladaptive over time and their adherents die out (aka mainstream Protestantism and non-Orthodox Judaisms). Only through the eyes of faith is their truth and no sane person argues over faith.
David posts on FB: Please pick the most accurate statement:
1. My religion is true and all the others are false.
2. My religion is false and all the others are true.
3. All religions are true.
4. All religions are false.
5. All religions are both true and false.
6. All religions are both true and false; however, some are better and some are worse.
7. Neither true nor false, all religions are meaningless.
8. Nobody knows what a religion is.