The bigger story is that Trump’s foreign policy team is all goyim.
The Forward makes quite a reach in this article to smear Donald Trump:
On Monday, Donald Trump appointed a top foreign policy advisor whose father was an active member of the John Birch Society, which has a history of segregationist and racist views.
Trump named Joe Schmitz, a former inspector general in the Defense Department, his top foreign policy advisor.
Joe Schmitz’ father, John Schmitz, won election as a California State Senator and ran for president in 1972 as a candidate for the Independent Party.
The elder Schmitz, who was staunchly against abortion, was stripped of a Senate position after writing that while he chaired a hearing about abortion in California, he looked out on “a sea of hard, Jewish and (arguably) female faces,” according to a 1982 New York Times article.
The John Birch Society opposed civil rights legislation in the 1960s, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center. Today, the society denies these allegations and claims anyone with these beliefs would be expelled.
The Trump campaign could not be immediately reached for comment.
* Sorry, but I don’t see anything in this article implicating Joe Schmitz, only his father — which I think is patently unfair. If the appointee has a record of anti-Semitism, that should be fully exposed. Otherwise, I think this is unfair journalism. (And I’m not a Trump fan — beLIEVE me.
* Obama and Rev. Wright – not a word
Hillary and Blumenthal – not a word
Sanders and Zoby – not a word
Trump and some guy whose father passed away 15 years ago and the rag Forwards treats it like the Spanish Inquisition.
The crew at the Forwards is on perpetual amateur hour.
* This web site is NOT opposed to anti-Semitism. On the contrary, insults to Israel by Obama are routinely accepted by this site and all of its writers. Hillary’s very close and long time friend is Sidney Blumenthal. His emails with Hillary were published and revealed his suggestions to Hillary on ways to pressure and humiliate Israel in public. Hillary would respond with appreciation and requests for more of Blumenthal’s ideas. Blumenthal’s son Max wrote the book “Goliath” which is so hateful toward Israel that even The Nation Magazine denounced it. The writers on this web site are essentially racists and anti Jewish bigots and proud of it.
* So, the candidate’s adviser’s father (who has been dead for more than 15 years) was affiliated with a reprehensible organization. Considering the Forward’s lack of concern over Obama’s association with racist Jew-hater Jeremiah Wright (or Rashid Khalidi, or James Ayers, etc., etc.), this is not only a real stretch, but pretty darned hypocritical.
* You show me one anti-Jewish quote from the John Birch Society…just one and I will never post another comment again. If you repeat a lie long enough people believe it. Remember, I only asked for one single solitary quote from the so-called racist organization. I challenge you to this!
* So silly. First of all this man has done nothing wrong. You are grasping at straws. If they hate Jews so much why do they have a Shomer Shabbat JBS group in Great Neck? You are graping at straws . Trump gives you awake at night. hahaha!