Lakewood Yeshiva Student Dies Of Percocet Overdose

Report:

Lakewood, NJ – Hatzolah responded about 11:00am Shabbas morning to East End Avenue, for reports of a teenage boy who was unconscious and didn’t wake up, from a drug overdose.

After Hatzolah trying to work on the child to resuscitate him, the 19-year-old boy was r”l pronounced dead, as the result of overdosing on the pain reliever drug Percocet.

About Luke Ford

I've written five books (see Amazon.com). My work has been followed by the New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, and 60 Minutes. I teach Alexander Technique in Beverly Hills (Alexander90210.com).
This entry was posted in Drugs, Lakewood and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.