My yoga teacher says her sources say he does. She says it is no accident that Barack Obama’s big policy speech came on Tuesday night, the first night of the new moon (the first of Adar in the Jewish calendar).
She says this is the time to set your intentions for the new month.
My agenda is less grandiose than Barack’s.
I wrote out: I’m easily finding myself:
* in a daily meditation practice
* beginning my day with a cold shower
* moving ahead with my integration into Orthodox Judaism
* moving ahead with my writing career
* improving my relationship with the opposite sex