* Donald Trump on negotiations with Democrats: “Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!”
“If middle class men and women stop making that parental lifestyle choice, who will care for them in their old age? Who will pay taxes, build infrastructure, and keep the economy afloat? Most importantly, who will populate the great middle class of America’s future?” — Again, and we can’t say this enough, Elizabeth Warren wrote that! Not in 1936, but in 2003!
“Jeff Bezos and his wife MacKenzie are divorcing after 25 years of marriage, the AmazonCEO and Washington Post owner has announced, potentially leading to the costliest divorce settlement in history with $137 billion at stake.
The split could lead the costliest divorce is history, even if the couple doesn’t divide the money equally. There are no reports indicating the couple has a prenuptial agreement, meaning the wealth accumulated during their marriage would have to be split evenly.”
* Steve Sailer says: We keep getting told that Trump is a harbinger of Fascism, but, in reality, the Trump Era is Peak Democracy:
– The public is now fascinated by politics
– The midterms saw huge turnout
– Newspapers, improbably, are prospering, because Trump Sells
– Trump’s enemies, such as Jeff Bezos (owner of the Washington Post), are thriving beyond the dreams of Croesus
– Saturday Night Live dares to make fun of the President for the first time since 1/19/2009
— Kevin Michael Grace🏴🇮🇪⚜🇳🇴 (@KMGVictoria) January 8, 2019
In the past few hours the #YellowVestsUK have:
– Had their social media accounts banned
– Had their PayPal account removed
– Had ‘journalists’ show up at their elderly parents houses
– Had lies spread about them on national TV and in the media
Tell me there’s no establishment.
— Raheem Kassam (@RaheemKassam) January 8, 2019