Interesting take from a Israeli Nationalist who has around 390K followers on Facebook pic.twitter.com/RV9iAWkeDt
— Battle Beagle 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 (@HarmlessYardDog) October 28, 2018
What you need to know about HIAS and their funding. #PittsburghSynagogue
Of all nine refugee contractors working for @StatePRM they have been the most politically aggressive in opposition to @POTUS immigration policy. All of it, not just about refugees.https://t.co/Afe6T6MKVh pic.twitter.com/kWFE7ct6Ch
— Ann Corcoran 🇺🇸 (@RefugeeWatcher) October 28, 2018
'Leonard S. Glickman, president and CEO of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, has bluntly stated, “The more diverse American society is the safer [Jews] are.”' Sigh. https://t.co/ZExF5GFxlt
— Virginia Dare (@vdare) October 28, 2018
Jeff Gentile* says:
We weren’t wrong about Jews being over-represented in these open-borders advocacy movements, but, I suspect we made a mistake in talking about “Jewish influence.” We ought to focus on “the globalists” and simply pay no attention to whether they’re Jewish or not. Because really it doesn’t and shouldn’t matter. Globalists are the enemy. Not Jews. And of course the news all day yesterday was saying things like, “This sort of coded anti-semitic rhetoric hasn’t been this near the mainstream surface in more than 70 years — terms like ‘globalist’ as thinly veiled references to Jews.”
I almost can’t remember anymore what a normie hears when he hears a statement like that from the news. Like, wouldn’t they wonder why “globalist” means “Jew?” Doesn’t it beg the question, “are Jews especially prone to being globalists?”
What a disaster this is. I still think that as the center evaporates, we’re left with a choice between fascism and communism… bad choices for sure, but fascism will be better for me and my family than communism.
A Prayer for Squirrel Hill—And for American Jewry
The Pittsburgh synagogue killings show that dormant hatreds have reawakened.
As a young man traveling across Europe in the 1990s, I went to attend services in Amsterdam, to listen to the reading of the Torah and sing ancient liturgy. Throughout my life I had experienced the Sabbath as a moment of uncommon generosity, when doors were flung open and extra settings placed at the table. I felt like an invader, however, when I approached the brick fence of the Dutch synagogue.
There was no usher to greet me, no old man to point me in the direction of a prayer book and a kippah. A bald Israeli sat behind thick glass, next to an iron turnstile, and asked for my passport. He viewed me as a potential assailant, which was entirely understandable, given the dangers of the world. But it also made it impossible for me to feel the comfort that is the precondition for spirituality.
Many years later, I stood outside my own synagogue in Washington, D.C. It was a shirtsleeves spring day with a breeze so perfect that it felt set by thermostat. To celebrate Israel’s birthday, the Hebrew school hosted a fair on a plaza. As I watched my kids make their way from game to game, then dance with abandon, I saw two Israeli journalists I knew. They began to ask anthropological questions about the event they were witnessing. One of them paused to marvel at the normality (or is it abnormality?) of Jewish existence in America, so free from anxiety and from a sense of vulnerability. It was as if the spectacle on display obviated the need for celebration, he quipped. Perhaps America was another Zion.
The Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (hias) has been reported as a source of the anti-Semitic rage of Robert D. Bowers, the man allegedly responsible for killing 11 people at a Pittsburgh synagogue. The organization was an expression of the achievement of American Jewry. There has been only a small trickle of Jewish immigrants to aid since the exodus from the Soviet Union, so the beneficent hand is extended to strangers. Instead of pulling up the ladder of self-advancement behind it, hias attempted to boost others up that ladder. Perhaps this impulse toward generosity motivated Bowers to murder.
In Donald Trump’s abhorrence for globalism and in his inability to smack down David Duke, it was easy to hear the ominous chords of history, to see how he was activating dormant hatreds with his conspiratorial tropes. But it was always easy to see how Jews, with their well-developed institutions and communal resources, were not the most vulnerable targets of Trump’s racialism. I felt pride that so much of the organized Jewish community resisted the impulse to elevate its own problems above those of the more vulnerable.
Of course, this was not every corner of the Jewish community. After the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, Gary Cohn couldn’t bring himself to resign from his job. After Squirrel Hill, Jared Kushner and Sheldon Adelson will likely stand their ground. In response to this massacre, every synagogue will protect itself with great security, with more cameras and more guards. They will do what is necessary to create a sense of safety, which will also invariably inhibit the sense of escaping from the secular world. The gunman committed a crime on Shabbat, and it will reverberate as a crime against Shabbat.
Any strategy for enhancing the security of American Jewry should involve shunning Trump’s Jewish enablers. Their money should be refused, their presence in synagogues not welcome. They have placed their community in danger.
I just had a look at the website of the Pittsburgh “Tree of Life” synagogue that Robert Bowers shot up.
In other words, the outlook of their rabbis is identical to that of Julia Ioffe, who condemns Trumpists as anti-Semitic nationalists for their anti-immigration stances after having spent her student years apologizing for the Israeli wall as VP of Princeton’s Israel Public Affairs Committee.
This is obviously not an exculpation of the terrorist.
However, it does illustrate where people like him are coming from. For instance, in one of his last Gab messages, he specifically cited the role of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society (HIAS) in “[bringing] invaders that kill our people.” Originally set up to help Jews emigrate to the US, it has since branched out into generalized #RefugeesWelcome, with headlines such as “1,500+ Rabbis Urge U.S. to Keep Doors Open for Refugees” appearing on their website.
To solve problems, one needs to understand where they’re coming from. Since there are always going to be loons, this is primarily an immigration and a guns problem.
The Democrats need to stop their sabotage and let Trump build that wall, so that people like Bowers feel that they are living in their own country and don’t blindly strike out at perceived foreign agents.
Anti-Semitic Far Right Terrorist Attacks Synagogue
* It hasn’t been a great year for the Alt-Right.
* The blood curdling antisemitism of the Alt-right which is on display on Unz.com made the possibility of such an attack happening almost inevitable.
Was this guy a poster on Unz.com? Very high possibility given the furious antisemitic rants which are mainstream here.
* There are people on the far right who have basically synced their mental states to the US’s white percentage of the population. Every day they get a little crazier, and it’s not doing their cause any good.
I encourage far right readers of this blog to broaden their horizons and consider the possibility that they have fallback options. Look at what’s going to happen in Brazil today. A post-white America doesn’t have to mean an end to conservative/nationalist/masculine politics. It doesn’t have to mean a country where a person like you can’t live a life of dignity.
That doesn’t mean you should actively work towards such an outcome. No, support immigration restrictions with all your might. But you need to lighten up and believe that your cause and your way of life will prevail no matter what, yes, even in an America that has lost its white majority. The current blackpilling approach is repellent and it’s making you useless as political operators.
* I sense you were struggling for a thread title that didn’t sound ironic….
‘Screw the optics, I’m going in’ will inevitably become a macabre meme.
* A reasonable question – why would someone carry out a terrorist act, the only outcome of which will be to empower the people the terrorist claims to oppose?
* October 2018 will be remembered as the White and half White Chimp Out month with Robert Bowers murdering 11 Jews and Cesar Sayoc trying to outdo Clock Bomb Boy. And than there was also Gregory Bush who murdered 2 Blacks in Kentucky this week.
Definitely not helping make the case that Whites are less violent and more peaceful than other races.
* It’s strange that so many people are willing to throw away their lives, kill innocents, and then achieve the exact opposite political aims they desire. If someone wanted to devote himself to evil, there are effective ways. I won’t mention them, but they exist. I think an ugly turning point will come when people realize this for themselves. But as long as the ridiculous “mass shooting” is the fashionable thing, it won’t happen.
* The synagogue shooting is awful stuff, and the alleged shooter needs to be vigorously prosecuted.
I’ve only briefly scanned the political hub-bub attending this shooting and the arrest of that Florida mail bomb suspect a bit earlier. There are the “climate of opinion” folks who assert, more or less, that President Trump, for whom I didn’t vote, is somewhat responsible for these bad acts because his rhetoric somehow empowers these outlier criminal deeds.
I think it’s fair to ask these “climate of opinion” folks whether they accept the same thinking for the anti-White male behaviors of organizations and individuals the past half-century, or thereabouts. Do civil rights laws, affirmative action, and the whole mess of authoritative supporting rhetoric from journalists, HR types, and so on create a “climate of opinion” that empowers, e. g., Black against White criminality and the vocational disenfranchisement of White guys?
* If you believe that a small group of people are congenitally evil, responsible for all wars, sacrifice little children, worship Satan, control everything and are engaged in a milennia old campaign to wipe out your kind, you may feel that you have no choice.
Of course ascribing total evil and all power to enemies who are specifically out to get you is a clear sign of deep psychopathy, and such psychopathy allows you to, in bright light and cold blood, gun down innocents celebrating the naming of a baby. Will he have delighted in their screams? Probably.
Is someome who believes the above any more sane than someone who believes the above but ascribes all such evil to interdimensional shapeshifting lizards? Or are they less sane as at least such a belief doesn’t require the cognitive hurdle of so utterly dehumanising other actual humans.
But you’re right to ask because, while the real victims are obviously the people Robert Bowers murdered, his actions will be hung around the necks of all nationalist minded people in the West, and what can one say?
Not that it’ll bother the idiots who think like him. They’ll claim it was a false flag even as they masturbate over its memory. There will always be sick, as in sickening, people and they will glom onto whatever allows them to fantasise in this way. That secret, abject nefarious evil is stalking them – the enlightened – at every turn. It is the psychosexual dream of every decrepit personality. It is their own reflection.
On a different note:
Gavin Long is the black separatist who murdered three police officers and wounded three others in the wake of protests of the police shooting of Alton Sterling in 2016.
Micah Johnson is another black man who murdered five Dallas police officers and wounded nine others, also in the wake of protests over the death of Alton Sterling in 2016.
James Hodgkinson was the left-wing activist and Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer who attempted to assassinate the Republican congressional baseball team in Arlington, VA in 2017.
Fredrick Scott is the serial killer who murdered five white men on Kansas City hiking trails from 2016 to 2017. He was motivated by a desire to “kill all white people.”
Emmanuel Samson is a Sudanese migrant who murdered one woman and shot seven other worshipers in a Tennessee church service in 2017 as revenge for Dylann Roof’s mass shooting in South Carolina.
None of these men are household names. None of them sparked “national conversations” about the need to tone down anti-white or anti-conservative hatred and prejudice. No flags were removed because of their actions.
* The number of mass shootings in The U.S have definitely increased after the closing down of many mental institutions in the 1970s, thanks a lot Geraldo Rivera. You had to be a big shot didn’t ya you had to open up your mouth you had to have a white hot spotlight you had to be a big shot last night.
* Ron Unz: Well, as near as I can tell, the main reason the Pittsburgh shooter was so angry at “the Jews” is that the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society(HIAS) and lots of other Jewish groups have been supporting immigrants, those horrific “foreign invaders” who are constantly killing Americans all across the country. So maybe he was just watching too much FoxNews about the “Caravan of Doom” heading toward our border and suddenly snapped.
Hours before the shooting, the user posted: “HIAS likes to bring in invaders that kill our people. I can’t sit by and watch my people get slaughtered. Screw your optics, I’m going in.”
Ironically enough, most of the fanatic Jewish-activist types who comment on this website are also zealously anti-immigration, so presumably the shooter might regard them all as being “good Jews” and even consider them potential allies against the “bad Jews” like George Soros…
* Indeed the leader of The Alt-Right Richard Spencer can no longer count on public speaking as a source of income for him because he is such a toxic pariah and his wife is accusing him of being a Keith Ellison type woman beater.
And than of course there is Alt-Righters Robert Bowers and Cesar Sayoc behaving like American History X Nazis.
The Alt-Right comes off as extremely unlikable, non rational, and unsympathetic.
* For anyone who considers the idea of false-flags or covert government manipulation absurd in this context , please consider the Northwoods Operations proposed by the Joint Chiefs in 1963 to justify an invasion of Cuba to get rid of Castro. I guarantee that the current heirs of these guys have much greater capabilities than they did, and are much more concerned about Trump than they were about Castro. Some excerpts (emphasis mine) Note that having lots of alternatively real or phony casualties is not considered a problem:
2. A series of well coordinated incidents will be planned to take place in and around Guantanamo to give genuine appearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces.
a. Incidents to establish a credible attack (not in chronological order):
(2) Land friendly Cubans in uniform “over-the-fence” to stage attack on base.
(3) Capture Cuban (friendly) saboteurs inside the base.
(4) Start riots near the base main gate (friendly Cubans).
(5) Blow up ammunition inside the base; start fires.
(6) Burn aircraft on air base (sabotage).
(7) Lob mortar shells from outside of base into base. Some damage to installations.
(8) capture assault teams approaching from the sea or vicinity of Guantanamo City.
(9) Capture militia group which storms the base.
(10) Sabotage ship in harbor; large fires — napthalene.
(11) Sink ship near harbor entrance. Conduct funerals for mock-victims (may be lieu of (10)).
a. We could blow up a US ship in Guantanamo Bay and blame Cuba.
b. We could blow up a drone (unmanned) vessel anywhere in the Cuban waters. We could arrange to cause such incident in the vicinity of Havana or Santiago as a spectacular result of Cuban attack from the air or sea, or both. The presence of Cuban planes or ships merely investigating the intent of the vessel could be fairly compelling evidence that the ship was taken under attack. The nearness to Havana or Santiago would add credibility especially to those people that might have heard the blast or have seen the fire. The US could follow up with an air/sea rescue operation covered by US fighters to “evacuate” remaining members of the non-existent crew. Casualty lists in US newspapers would cause a helpful wave of national indignation.
4. We could develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington. The terror campaign could be pointed at refugees seeking haven in the United States. We could sink a boatload of Cubans enroute to Florida (real or simulated). We could foster attempts on lives of Cuban refugees in the United States even to the extent of wounding in instances to be widely publicized. Exploding a few plastic bombs in carefully chosen spots, the arrest of Cuban agents and the release of prepared documents substantiating Cuban involvement, also would be helpful in projecting the idea of an irresponsible government.
* “Don’t worry, we can be just like Brazil,” is something no one with some intelligence has ever said. Brazil the country of tomorrow and tomorrow never comes. It’s a corrupt and often on the verge of anarchy. Whites tend to live in highly secure areas.
* So now tiny Unz.com rules the airwaves, while the gigantic MSM with their constant globo-homo anti-white agitprop affects absolutely nothing?
* The shooter evidently made no distinction between “good Jews” and “bad Jews”. He shot indiscriminately at everybody in the synagogue within range of his firearms.
* Mass shooting trivia: The 2018 Pittsburgh synagogue massacre occurred withhin 2 miles of the , still unsolved, 2016 Wilkinsburg massacre.
There were actually 2 unsolved massacres in 2016.
* Any political ideology who’s motto is Hitler did nothing wrong was never going to have a bright future in politics. The Alt-Right have hit their glass ceiling and there is nowhere else to go but down for The Alt-Right.
“There are people on the far right who have basically synced their mental states to the US’s white percentage of the population. Every day they get a little crazier, and it’s not doing their cause any good.”
The Alt-Right attracts a lot of people who suffer from mental illness this is why they are getting crazier. Fringe groups in general attract the crazy circus freaks. This is also rings true for Antifa, Muslim Jihadists, The Westboro Baptist Church, Pussy Hat Feminists, Incel extremists, etc.
* There has been a lot of obsessing over Jews lately, which strikes me as a little odd given that Jewish power in the US, at least culturally speaking, has been on the decline for about 15 years.
The sentiment that led to this attack is an unnatural obsession with Jews. That’s something people on all sides of the issue ought to consider, because it just isn’t socially healthy, and it can lead deranged individuals to act as Mr. Bowers did.
Jews are neither diabolical beings imbued with supernatural powers nor angelic eternal victims of brutish gentiles. Actually, they are for the most part ordinary human beings, but for whatever reason a lot of people seem to think otherwise.
Maybe Jews have been dehumanized to some extent, and that’s a problem. But the typically proffered remedy for this is “ban all criticism of Jews,” which only exacerbates the issue, because all people have flaws and in the absence of criticism these flaws can worsen and aggravate more people.
So what can be done?
At this point, maybe it’s time for the US to adopt a formal nationalities policy. That could take some of the mystique away from the issue while also allowing for communal rights and a sense of security for those who prefer to remain distinct from the majority. It would allow the majority to exercise communal rights as well, which could ease tensions as in cases where a particular nationality is overly dominant in one elite institution or another. This way Jews and white gentiles could negotiate on a more equal and transparent stage, which ultimately would be better for both peoples.
* I used to think that the antisemitic commentary around here was relatively harmless and within American First Amendment traditions but now I wonder – is such talk dangerous because it may inspire less stable individuals to violent actions?
We see the same phenomenon on Islamic forums. If you say that the West must be destroyed or the Jews must go often enough then some people are going to take it literally.
* Countries like the UK have draconian hate speech laws. For example, professional soccer players going about their work kicking balls may call opponents “motherfucker” as much as they like, but call an opponent “camelfucker” and you are going to jail–because that is racist, you see. Call him a “sissy camelfucker” and you are going to jail for life, because that is racist AND homophobic.
The thinking is that you cannot tolerate the thin end of the wedge in any kind of public setting, because next thing you know fringe lunatics will be killing camels and sissies.
The influence of Jewish money in western society is not always benign–and this should be discussed–but when the Overton window for political rhetoric gets ratcheted up, the roaches come out of the woodwork, or the attic in the case of Dylann Storm Roof, and start killing innocent people, unmindful of the fact that shooting people in synagogues and churches does not really address the crimes of powerful global entities like Goldman Sachs and other Wall Street predators who buy up legislators by the truckload.
From John Wilkes Booth to Timothy McVeigh, Mohammed Atta, and now a couple of newbies to the Hall of Shame within the last week, they are all the same. Disgruntled nutcases–mostly incels or childless–who latch onto current political themes to channel their hatred and create a Wikipedia entry for themselves.