This week’s Torah portion is Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4 – 36:43). “In the parashah, Jacob reconciles with Esau after wrestling with a “man,” the prince Shechem rapes Dinah and her brothers sack the city of Shechem in revenge, and in the family’s subsequent flight Rachel gives birth to Benjamin and dies in childbirth.”
Richard: “Due to Poland, I am now banned from the Schengen Zone for five years. I am going to seek redress with the European Union.”
Luke: “Richard, you do a lot of things. What do you think you do best and what do you need to delegate?”
Richard: “That’s a very good question. When I was in this movement five years, I was effectively doing everything but focused on writing and publishing. Due to the explosion in interest, I’ve been dealing with behind the scenes matters — organizing fundraising and institution building. Eighty five per cent of what I’ve done over the past year has been behind the scenes. I’ve written less. I’ve done a lot of appearances and media…”
“I feel like Evan McLaren can take over the executive task and I can do more writing and publishing. I feel like the public appearance aspect of what I’m doing and the interface with the media is something only I can do. I need to focus on what only I can do.”
“A lot of publishing I want to dedicate to Andrew Joyce [and Hannibal Bateman, a long-time friend], a really great writer and thinker. We’re relaunching Radix Journal in December. It will be much like it was — less newsy and day-to-day than AltRight.com. It will be focused on longer form pieces and publishing books.”
“In terms of the institutional stuff, that’s not what I’m best at.”
“I’ve known Evan a decade. We first meet at the predecessor to the H.L. Mencken Club in 2007. We had both worked with Paul Gottfried… He invited us to this gathering. At the time, I was working at American Conservative magazine. Evan was still in graduate school.”
“Greg Ritter [Conte] is also someone I have total confidence in. He arranged all of the logistics for the recent conference. He probably saved my life in Charlottesville.”
“We changed the protocol in my office after that Hope Not Hate thing. If we don’t truly know someone, they’re not allowed to come and spend time with us.”
“I’ve always been extremely skeptical of James O’Keefe. I’ve never respected any of his exposes. It seemed he was conning people and entrapping them.”
“I don’t like this kind of journalism. I would not be surprised if he weren’t trying to infiltrate the Alt Right. These people are not our friends — Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobiec, James O’Keefe, Gavin McInnes. They are all these weird personalities. They’re botched people. The Alt Lite is not sending us their best. They are these strange marginal people. They view us as stealing their thunder. They want to be the edgy no-holds-barred Alt Right. The young hip edgy people. I’ve never viewed them as friends. I viewed them as temporary allies in 2016.”
“I went to dinner with Scott McConnell and we had a telling conversation. He said you guys are too far out front. We need people who will talk about the West and we won’t get into these controversies and we won’t get punched in broad daylight. I said you guys had your chance. We tried that and it did not work. We need something that is bolder and truer. There is probably some resentment by American Conservative [magazine] types… These guys don’t add a lot. They’re not more connected than I am.”
“I’m not sure I want to make everyone Alt Right. The reason I bash the Alt Lite is because they want to attack us. They want to channel energy away from identity and towards nonsense.”
“I wish some of these female personalities [like Faith Goldy, Lauren Southern] would go more mainstream. I think that’s a better strategy than other things they’ve been doing.”
“Gavin McInnes is reaching out to the butt plug community and speaking out to people where they are.”
“Gavin has this weird schizophrenia with regard to Israel. After he’s had four or five drinks, he’s willing to criticize Zionism, but then when he’s sober, he’ll pretend that defending Israel on campus is some edgy thing.”
Luke: “What’s your take on Jews who are friendly to the Alt Right?”
Richard: “I think it is fine. It’s a good thing in a way if we have Jews who will agree and amplify and treat us as legitimate. It is perfectly fine at a public event. We’re not checking anyone’s 23andMe account before people come in. I think we should have private events that are 100% for us. We can’t allow the based Jew to change how we operate. We shouldn’t allow this one based Jew that we have change how we view the question in general. I think it would be great if we had allies who are Chinese or Indian. I’m a civilized person. Of course I have no problem with that.”
“I’m not against having a dialogue with anyone. I don’t think our movement should be about that — ‘See! Look at how unracist and unanti-semitic we are.'”
“I met David Duke at Charlottesville. I had him on a podcast 18 months ago… I’m not integrated with David Duke. I’m doing my own thing.”
Luke: “What’s your history with Greg Johnson?”
Richard: “I’ve known him for some time. I first met him in 2009. He was editing The Occidental Quarterly. I’ve done some collaboration. I’ve done a podcast with him here and there.”
Luke: “He’s attacked you a lot and you’ve rarely responded.”
Richard: “I really don’t like him at all as a person. I think he’s a bad person. He is a divisive person who thrives on creating internecine disputes. He has an extreme resentment against me. The kind of things he has done behind my back that are not public that are far more poisonous than anything he’s written. He’s falls into a problem that intellectuals need to to avoid — to use someone as a reverse compass. He seems to desire to take the opposite perspective from me even when he’s clearly wrong. This whole pan-European vs nationalism debate, he tried to create this as an either-or situation. I’ve never claimed this is a black and white issue. It’s deeply complicated. He tries to turn it into a polemic. I think it is ultimately about creating divisions and not about having a productive dialogue. I think I’ve been rather polite in what I’ve had to say about him. I don’t think people like that are good for any movement. They thrive on division. I don’t think any movement is going to be successful when we have people like that operating like that amongst us. We all need to be friendly and diplomatic.” (Greg Johnson responds.)
Luke: “Did Andrew Joyce’s three-part series on the homosexual question shift your views in any way?”
Richard: “It did… Andrew was criticizing people like me who would say we don’t have to worry about the homosexual question. It’s not our issue. I was one of those live and let live types. It is something that our movement has to address.”
“Paul Gottfried is a transitional figure. He was also instrumental in the creation of paleo-conservatism and paleo-libertarianism that movement he described as a hastily assembled to neo-conservative ascendance. He was always different from them. He was more European, more influenced by Carl Schmitt, Nietsche and Hegel. He was pushing towards where I am but with one and a half feet planted in American paleo-conservatism.”
Luke: “How would you describe Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer to normies?”
Richard: “That’s a good question. Andrew Anglin is an interesting figure. So much of what he does is a troll, it is consciously shifting the Overton Window. At the same time, what he does can often be very insightful and powerful. Andrew Anglin has been very complicated. He has been the most outlandish person when it comes to being a neo-Nazi but he’s gotten more nuanced, saying that in real life that you shouldn’t be like that. In reaching people, we need a more down to earth strategy. He’s indulged in the white sharia meme. I don’t think any of them believe in that but they’re communicating a point through making outlandish statements. He’s a talent publicist. His website has more hits than the rest of us. It has more hits because of his totally outlandish qualities but it would be wrong to not recognize his insights. He’s mercurial. I’m not sure I know what to make of him. I’d say to a normie — he’s trolling to a large degree but there’s insight as well.”
Luke: “Did you have trepidation about making common cause with Andrew Anglin at times?”
Richard: “A tremendous amount of trepidation… There is no way I’m going to do what he does. It’s not my style. I do very often question a lot of things he’s done.”
Luke: “How would you describe the Daily Shoah podcast to normies and did you have any trepidation about joining it?”
Richard: “Same thing… The title is so outrageous… I respect Jesse, Mike Enoch. I’m happy to work with Mike Enoch. Even though we are very different in our personalities and upbringing, 90% of the time we are on the same wavelength. I’m fine going on the show… If normies listened to it, they would understand it is a down to earth show. I had trepidation going on something with that title…”
Luke: “I just read in the New York Times that “Hail victory” in Germany is ‘Sieg Heil.’ Did you deliberately make a ‘Sieg Heil’ reference with ‘Hail Victory’?”
Richard: “I knew how provocative that statement would be… Just because a term has been used by a controversial regime in the past does not mean that we shouldn’t use it.”
“Our movement should be about winning.”
“I was an All-American kid in some ways. I was also interested in some things that were more heady and intellectual and radical. When I was a senior in high school, I directed and starred in my own theatrical play — K2 — where my friend and I were on the mountaintop and in order to survive, I abandoned him on K2 so I could live on. It was existentialist. The play is very good. You should look it up.”
I can’t find it on Google. Anyone with a link?
Luke: “Where do you think Hitler was wrong?”
Richard laughs. “What? He was wrong in a lot of ways. That’s a huge discussion. Maybe we can table that for another time. We would have to go in and look at things historically. I do think he was wrong on a number of levels. I would ask that we save this highly controversial question for another time.”
Luke: “There is a propensity for criminal violence among some sections of white nationalism. What are the warning signs your white nationalist friend is going to go blow up some federal building?”
Richard: “Well, often times these people will talk about things like that before they do them. If you are around someone who is talking, or even joking, but you can tell when a joke is serious. If someone talks about criminal violence, if someone talks that our movement will only succeed if we blow up this federal building, or attack this politician, none of that nonsense has helped our movement. If someone talks about that, it is a time to distance oneself. That person is not of sound mind or that person is a federal agent. That is exactly the kind of nonsense that federal agents, infiltrators, will talk about. ‘Do you want me to sell you these illegal weapons so you can stockpile weapons for when they set up the FEMA camps? I wish someone would do something! The time is now! Think of what we could do with this fertilizer.’ If someone talks like that, then stop talking to them. Just walk out of the room. End the conversation on Skype. Turn your back on them at a party.”
Luke: “There seem to be a lot of disturbed people among white nationalists…”
Richard: “I don’t meet these troubled people. Maybe because my social circles are small. I meet a lot of good people.”
Luke: “Is there something Nazi-like about your haircut? Are you trolling?”
Richard: “No, the haircut was a popular hipster haircut. You can see evidence all through the 1930s of this haircut. I’m glad we have an international style, you see identitarians in Europe and the United States who have an undercut. No, it’s not trolling. I think it looks good.”
Luke: “You used the term ‘lugenpresse’ (lying press) [at NPI in November of 2016]. Are you deliberately trolling with Nazi language?”
Richard: “‘Lugenpresse’ as a term goes back to the 19th Century. But yes, whenever you use a German term, it is going to be provocative. I think our movement should have a provocative edge.”
Luke: “What is the source of morality?”
Richard: “That’s a very deep question.”
Richard’s phone rings. “Morality and theology are ways of building a group consensus without using direct force so that people feel like they are… I’m going to have to go. Someone just told me there is a major emergency.”
“There’s an evolutionary origin of morality.”
Friend: “You have a good interviewing instinct. I will say, though, that Spencer seems up for pretty much any questions to me. I believe him when he says he’ll dialog with anyone. I bet he’d be able to answer most of the rebbe’s questions effectively.”
Soon, Regnery met a young man named Richard Spencer, who then worked at the American Conservative magazine. Other than coming from a privileged background, Spencer seemed everything Regnery wasn’t: academically successful, publicity-hungry, and youthful. The two men hit it off. At that time, Regnery together with his friend Gottfried, the right-wing author, helped set up a group called the Academy of Philosophy and Letters. Spencer, too, was an early member. But their obsession with race soon put them at odds with the organization they had helped build. Spurned by the academy, Spencer, Regnery, and Gottfried established a new group called The Mencken Club.
That was the place where the phrase “alternative right” was first used, according to Regnery, Spencer, and Gottfried. Spencer used it to title a speech by Gottfried: “The Decline and Rise of the Alternative Right.”
In 2010, Regnery asked Spencer to find candidates to lead the organization. Spencer suggested himself.
At the time, leading such an explicitly racist organization carried great risks for someone with political ambitions. “I felt he was too accomplished and had too bright a career in the offing to accept a position that would forever brand him with the mark of Cain,” Regnery said. “I remember spending time gently trying to talk him out of the idea.” But he took the job, and in a speech last year Regnery said that putting Spencer in charge of NPI “secured my place in history.”
Indeed, Spencer got the group off to an energetic start. He set up a website called AlternativeRight.com and launched RadixJournal.com, where authors have recently argued that “this planet, mankind, and European man would all be better off with less and better humans” and pondered whether the reboot of Gilmore Girls depicts “the death of White America.”
Gen. 32: 3
Jacob sent messengers ahead of him to his brother Esau in the land of Seir, the country of Edom. 4 He instructed them: “This is what you are to say to my lord Esau: ‘Your servant Jacob says, I have been staying with Laban and have remained there till now. 5 I have cattle and donkeys, sheep and goats, male and female servants. Now I am sending this message to my lord, that I may find favor in your eyes.’”
6 When the messengers returned to Jacob, they said, “We went to your brother Esau, and now he is coming to meet you, and four hundred men are with him.”
7 In great fear and distress Jacob divided the people who were with him into two groups,[c] and the flocks and herds and camels as well. 8 He thought, “If Esau comes and attacks one group,[d] the group[e] that is left may escape.”
9 Then Jacob prayed, “O God of my father Abraham, God of my father Isaac, Lord, you who said to me, ‘Go back to your country and your relatives, and I will make you prosper,’ 10 I am unworthy of all the kindness and faithfulness you have shown your servant. I had only my staff when I crossed this Jordan, but now I have become two camps. 11 Save me, I pray, from the hand of my brother Esau, for I am afraid he will come and attack me, and also the mothers with their children. 12 But you have said, ‘I will surely make you prosper and will make your descendants like the sand of the sea, which cannot be counted.’”
13 He spent the night there, and from what he had with him he selected a gift for his brother Esau: 14 two hundred female goats and twenty male goats, two hundred ewes and twenty rams, 15 thirty female camels with their young, forty cows and ten bulls, and twenty female donkeys and ten male donkeys. 16 He put them in the care of his servants, each herd by itself, and said to his servants, “Go ahead of me, and keep some space between the herds.”
17 He instructed the one in the lead: “When my brother Esau meets you and asks, ‘Who do you belong to, and where are you going, and who owns all these animals in front of you?’ 18 then you are to say, ‘They belong to your servant Jacob. They are a gift sent to my lord Esau, and he is coming behind us.’”
19 He also instructed the second, the third and all the others who followed the herds: “You are to say the same thing to Esau when you meet him. 20 And be sure to say, ‘Your servant Jacob is coming behind us.’” For he thought, “I will pacify him with these gifts I am sending on ahead; later, when I see him, perhaps he will receive me.” 21 So Jacob’s gifts went on ahead of him, but he himself spent the night in the camp.
Jacob Wrestles With God
22 That night Jacob got up and took his two wives, his two female servants and his eleven sons and crossed the ford of the Jabbok. 23 After he had sent them across the stream, he sent over all his possessions. 24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”
“Jacob,” he answered.
28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel,[f] because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”
29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”
But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel,[g] saying, “It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared.”
31 The sun rose above him as he passed Peniel,[h] and he was limping because of his hip. 32 Therefore to this day the Israelites do not eat the tendon attached to the socket of the hip, because the socket of Jacob’s hip was touched near the tendon.
So why do we fear people? We tend to fear the same people we resent. And we resent and fear people because we have usually done them wrong and given them an incentive to retaliate against us.
When you read the Torah without the rabbinic commentary, Esau comes off as a great guy, as a better guy than Jacob.
34 Now Dinah, the daughter Leah had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. 2 When Shechem son of Hamor the Hivite, the ruler of that area, saw her, he took her and raped her. 3 His heart was drawn to Dinah daughter of Jacob; he loved the young woman and spoke tenderly to her. 4 And Shechem said to his father Hamor, “Get me this girl as my wife.”
5 When Jacob heard that his daughter Dinah had been defiled, his sons were in the fields with his livestock; so he did nothing about it until they came home.
6 Then Shechem’s father Hamor went out to talk with Jacob. 7 Meanwhile, Jacob’s sons had come in from the fields as soon as they heard what had happened. They were shocked and furious, because Shechem had done an outrageous thing in[a] Israel by sleeping with Jacob’s daughter—a thing that should not be done.
8 But Hamor said to them, “My son Shechem has his heart set on your daughter. Please give her to him as his wife. 9 Intermarry with us; give us your daughters and take our daughters for yourselves. 10 You can settle among us; the land is open to you. Live in it, trade[b] in it, and acquire property in it.”
11 Then Shechem said to Dinah’s father and brothers, “Let me find favor in your eyes, and I will give you whatever you ask. 12 Make the price for the bride and the gift I am to bring as great as you like, and I’ll pay whatever you ask me. Only give me the young woman as my wife.”
13 Because their sister Dinah had been defiled, Jacob’s sons replied deceitfully as they spoke to Shechem and his father Hamor. 14 They said to them, “We can’t do such a thing; we can’t give our sister to a man who is not circumcised. That would be a disgrace to us. 15 We will enter into an agreement with you on one condition only: that you become like us by circumcising all your males. 16 Then we will give you our daughters and take your daughters for ourselves. We’ll settle among you and become one people with you. 17 But if you will not agree to be circumcised, we’ll take our sister and go.”
18 Their proposal seemed good to Hamor and his son Shechem. 19 The young man, who was the most honored of all his father’s family, lost no time in doing what they said, because he was delighted with Jacob’s daughter. 20 So Hamor and his son Shechem went to the gate of their city to speak to the men of their city. 21 “These men are friendly toward us,” they said. “Let them live in our land and trade in it; the land has plenty of room for them. We can marry their daughters and they can marry ours. 22 But the men will agree to live with us as one people only on the condition that our males be circumcised, as they themselves are. 23 Won’t their livestock, their property and all their other animals become ours? So let us agree to their terms, and they will settle among us.”
24 All the men who went out of the city gate agreed with Hamor and his son Shechem, and every male in the city was circumcised.
25 Three days later, while all of them were still in pain, two of Jacob’s sons, Simeon and Levi, Dinah’s brothers, took their swords and attacked the unsuspecting city, killing every male. 26 They put Hamor and his son Shechem to the sword and took Dinah from Shechem’s house and left. 27 The sons of Jacob came upon the dead bodies and looted the city where[c] their sister had been defiled. 28 They seized their flocks and herds and donkeys and everything else of theirs in the city and out in the fields. 29 They carried off all their wealth and all their women and children, taking as plunder everything in the houses.
30 Then Jacob said to Simeon and Levi, “You have brought trouble on me by making me obnoxious to the Canaanites and Perizzites, the people living in this land. We are few in number, and if they join forces against me and attack me, I and my household will be destroyed.”
31 But they replied, “Should he have treated our sister like a prostitute?”
Did the brothers over-react to the seduction of their sister?
Questions for Richard:
* My tradition teaches a message of radical inclusion and love. Will you sit down and learn Torah with me, and learn love?
* What do you think about all the shiksas targeting holy Jews such as Harvey Weinstein, James Toback, Brett Ratner, Leon Wieseltier, Mark Halperin, with sexual assault allegations? Has the goy finally gone too far?
* Unlike Kevin MacDonald, Steve Sailer, Jared Taylor, you don’t seem particularly interested in the scientific method. Why?
* What’s the story with you and David Duke? I don’t recall you guys doing anything together. Why not?
* How did you become the face of the Alt Right?
* Are Jews European? Some Jews have majority European DNA and identify more with their country of citizenship than with being Jewish.
* Was the alt right always funny or did it become funny in 2015?
* You don’t troll much. Why?
* What are you working on lately?
* When Jews ask me what’s the Alt Right, I say it is white Zionism aka Judaism for goyim.
* Trump lobbed a few harmless missiles into syria on one occasion and you and the alt right exploded. I thought at the time — this is purely symbolic. It is to satisfy part of his political coalition. It means nothing. Yet the Alt Right went nuts about it. Why?
* The Alt Right’s hysterical denunciations of Trump seem absurd. Going into his presidency, a sane person realized he would do more than nothing to fulfill his campaign promises and far less than everything he promised, which is exactly what has happened.
* Tell us about the Andrew Anglin you know? How would you describe Mike Enoch? Did you read their profiles in The New Yorker and The Atlantic? How would you describe the Daily Stormer to normies? The Daily Shoah to normies?
* I thought The New Yorker profile of Enoch was the most sympathetic yet of the Alt Right. Do you believe Enoch when he says he hasn’t read all of it?
* I don’t hear you joke about gassing Jews but you make common cause with people who do such as Mike Enoch and Andrew Anglin. Why?
* What have you learned from doing so many interviews? Who do you think understood you most clearly?
* You do so many interviews, it’s amazing you don’t say more stupid things. Do you regret anything you’ve said publicly?
* Do Greg Johnson’s criticisms make you want to be a better man? What’s the history between you two?
* What do you think of George Hawley’s work, particularly his new book on the alt right?
* You do so many things, what do you do best and what do you do not so well, perhaps paperwork keeping up non-profit status etc. Do you have non-profit status currently? Perhaps you are not a great administrator?
* What’s good for the goys?
* Is the alt right more or less likely to be genocidal than other ideologies? For example, history suggests that communism is more likely to be genocidal than almost any other ideology.
* Should the alt right disavow Nazism? How do you understand Alt Righters who want to dress like Nazis?
* Is the Alt Right any more hateful than any other ideology? I can’t think of any definition of “hate speech” that would exclude the Bible.
From my friend:
1. Why is it so hard to redpill Christians?
2. Isn’t the white diaspora like a divorced couple (one in Berlin or Portland, Oregon, and the other in Poland or Hungary) — meaning, can we really get back together? Aren’t we already “out of love?”
3. Identity seems very often forged in suffering — Jews, blacks — and it’s impossible to “talk people into” voluntary suffering. So we have to sort of let it happen, don’t we? Aren’t you like a Jewish prophet warning of the destruction of Israel?–and nobody listens?
4. I loved your famous answer to the rabbi — but what if Jews are wrong? What if they’re like the most screwed up example of human culture? What if we shouldn’t emulate them?
5. Is the white ethnostate going to be as isolated and closed off as North Korea?
6. Do you think the internet has a way of breaking apart what were intact cultures? — too much contact with “others” leads to a sense of the arbitrariness of my own ways?
7. College professors and students seem like the vanguard (remember Moldbug’s example of Stanford being 40 years ahead) — and the consensus there is near total. Is it your hope to “argue them” out of their consensus? Isn’t such an idea fantastical? It seems to me like we need to “take it.”
8. Is accelerationism by way of chaos a good strategy, or do we need to work within the framework of democratic institutions?
9. Why don’t we work on convincing Hungary and Poland to accept “white diaspora” immigrants as refugees from multicultural societies?
10. A bit of advice: make the memes 3-dimensional. Print them off, post them in public places. Consider even printing small 3D “idols,” of Kek or something, and leaving them around town — make it a game.
11. A quick look at demographics makes it appear that whites are headed for either destruction or a real monster of a war of expunging non-whites… a cataclysm one way or another. And because of the way demographics are shifting, it seems the odds are most in our favor the *sooner* we arrive at this cataclysm… no?
12. Honestly, as the father of two daughters, I am unable to imagine ever saying anything tribal to them about the person they fall in love with… if it’s a Chinese man or even an exceptional black man, I may have my concerns, but I wouldn’t be able to disown my daughters… yet, isn’t this what we need, sort of?
1. I’ve noticed that alt-right has taken some pro-palestinian positions, but Richard has generally avoided doing so. Does he think the “pro-palestinian” stuff in the alt-right devolves into the same kind of anti-colonizer rhetoric that the Left uses when talking about native americans?
2. What is the fate of diaspora Jews if someone like Richard comes to power? Should they be scared of deportation? Does an ethnostate mean Jewish expulsion from the whole land?
I’m interested to get a read on his views on the Israel-Palestine debate since he’s been historically more nuanced. I’m also interested in the degree to which he buys into the Kevin Macdonald type antisemitism that’s become popular on the alt-right. What’s the right “amount” of naming the Jew?
* It’s clear that has an understanding of the complexity of Jewish identity, when compared to the average alt-righter. However, he has never delved deeply into this topic before in a discussion, to my knowledge. Try to get him to talk about the extent to which Jews do have a connection with Europe. Also, ask him about his opinion of Stephen Miller.
* Is there a carrot to be offered to Jews who abhor anti-white Jewish organizational policy for tribal and moral reasons but see no point in fighting?
* How does Paul Gottfried deal with your turn to WN?
* Would Spencer consider a portion of a white homeland where jews could live without political rights or power?
* Middle class and moderate NYC Jews successfully revolted against liberalism and black nationalism with Koch and support for Rudy. How do you understand that historical phenomenon?
* If Jews understand that America faltering endangers Israel existentially, will their right-wing move to neutralize the globalist Jews?
* Ask why the goyim are as dumb as rocks when defending their group interests. Also suggest that he use his influence to get the alt right to call itself a “white zionist” movement. Hijinks will ensue.