* I sometimes wonder if I put so much effort into provoking people because I like attention, it is my substitute for meaning and love.
* Ever notice women once they hit their forties often cut their hair real short and then all their olderfemale friends praise them for it? #sad
* Tell him you were tired, and struggling with Trump.
* Liberal Jews have the hegemony and are prone to tantrums to enforce it.
* Many Jews/Irish/Japs/blacks/Muslims do not like to hear anything that confirms stereotypes, even if it’s a compliment or a joke.
* How many friends would I lose if I suggested that America treat Israel like any other nation?
* So he just manipulates money instead of working with his hands, right? Yeah, a money-changer. Brilliant bloke.
* Make a hispanic friend named Jesus and introduce them.
“My friend Jesus is going to drive you from this city.”
* If he gets offended, tell him that Jesus works for Uber. But since Uber sounds German, that still might offend him.
* It’s sad that Kuwait hates Muslims.