* I sometimes wonder if I put so much effort into provoking people because I like attention, it is my substitute for meaning and love.
* Ever notice women once they hit their forties often cut their hair real short and then all their older female friends praise them for it?
* Tell him you were tired, and struggling with Trump.
* Many Jews/Irish/Japs/blacks/Muslims do not like to hear anything that confirms stereotypes, even if it’s a compliment or a joke.
* How many friends would I lose if I suggested that America treat Israel like any other nation?
* So he manipulates money instead of working with his hands, right?
* It’s sad that Kuwait hates Muslims.