* Deut. 29: “9 Carefully follow the terms of this covenant, so that you may prosper in everything you do. 10 All of you are standing today in the presence of the Lord your God—your leaders and chief men, your elders and officials, and all the other men of Israel, 11 together with your children and your wives, and the foreigners living in your camps who chop your wood and carry your water.”
I love it! The foreigner chops the wood and carries the water. Orthodox translations make the “foreigner” mean “convert” even though the plain meaning of the word is stranger aka a non-Jew.
“16 You yourselves know how we lived in Egypt and how we passed through the countries on the way here. 17 You saw among them their detestable images and idols of wood and stone, of silver and gold. 18 Make sure there is no man or woman, clan or tribe among you today whose heart turns away from the Lord our God to go and worship the gods of those nations; make sure there is no root among you that produces such bitter poison.”
Oy, the goyim! And their false gods.
Ironically, today it is the Northern European goyim who take citizenship and covenants most seriously. It is a ludicrous sight when other groups take the oath of allegiance to a new country.
* Deut. 29:29: “The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but the things revealed belong to us…”
There’s a big difference between deeds done publicly and deeds done privately. Things done in private are for God to punish, not us.
* There’s no cursing of non-Jews in Torah. Only the Jews get cursed. I guess the Torah is anti-Semitic.
* If you hear someone say, “God loves you”, you know it is a Christian. If a Jew said that, we’d think there was something wrong with him. Jewish text is not shy about saying God loves us, but Jews don’t talk about God’s love. Jews don’t even tell their kids, “God loves you.” Even Orthodox Jews don’t say that to their kids.
* Deut. 30: “11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, “Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, “Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?” 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.”
The Torah is not in Heaven. It is here on earth and so rabbis get to interpret it, ergo we get the Talmud and the ongoing rabbinic tradition. Also, as the Torah is not in Heaven, it is not esoteric. It does not contain secrets known only to a few. There is no special decoder ring for understanding the classics as Bill Kristol alleges on behalf of Leo Strauss.
I find this Jewish “culture of critique” highly appealing. The inevitable question, it brings up, though, is whether Jewish cultural tendencies should be the only ones completely excluded from any critique by outsiders. I can understand the argument that Jewish vulnerability should mean that Jewish cultural traits must remain above analysis, but in the 21st Century that stance seems historically obsolete.
MacDonald, for all his sins, does point out something highly important for understanding the modern world, something extraordinarily obvious but which I had never noticed before reading his account a half decade ago: the importance of extra-rational charisma in the appeal of egomaniacal, messianic intellectuals like Marx and Freud to younger Jewish students. Over the last 150 years, secular Jewish intellectuals have repeatedly reproduced the traditional brilliant rabbi-student relationship in launching powerful cults. Among the more recent examples have been Ayn Rand (see Murray N. Rothbard’s hilarious 1972 article “The Sociology of the Ayn Rand Cult“), Susan Sontag (see Terry Castle’s hilarious 2005 article “Desperately Seeking Susan“), and Leo Strauss (see the unintentionally hilarious 2003 article “What Leo Strauss Was Up To” by two true believers, William Kristol and Steven Lenzer).
Kristol, who seems like a non-wacko on TV, and Lenzer wrote in the normally level-headed Public Interest about how only Strauss possessed the secret decoder ring to understand what the great philosophers of the past actually meant.
* I’ve been fired/ejected 109 times but it was never my fault. An effective meme for critics of Jews.
* What kind of people are looting in FL right now?
* Sivan Zakai writes: “It is not enough for contemporary American-Jewish children to know that white supremacy and neo-Nazism are gaining traction in the United States, yet these are the very bits of information that kids are most likely to pick up on their own. Kids will need help to understand the context around this information: Who are white supremacists? How and why are racial minorities, Jews and others their targets? Most important, kids need to understand what is being done to counter hateful speech and actions, and who is and can be involved in this work, including the children themselves.”
The One Thing Jews Should Be Doing To Combat White Supremacy
What did you feel when you heard the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville, Virginia, chant, “Jews will not replace us?” Fear, of course. Bewilderment, perhaps anger. But I bet a lot of Jews felt another emotion, which they’re less likely to articulate in public: snobbery. “Replace you? Where, behind the counter at Wendy’s? We’re successful, industrious, upper-middle class. You’re the dregs of society. Replace you? Don’t kid yourselves. When it comes to America’s class hierarchy, we replaced you and your kind long ago.”
Today’s anti-Semitism isn’t like the anti-Semitism of 100 or even 50 years ago. Overwhelmingly, it comes not from society’s winners but from its losers. Jews no longer press their noses against the gates of restrictive country clubs, Ivy League universities or white shoe law firms. Jews no longer yearn to be accepted by America’s elite WASP families. We already are. The man who currently occupies the White House watched with satisfaction as his eldest daughter became an Orthodox Jew. The woman he defeated watched happily as her daughter got married under a chuppah.
Today’s anti-Semitism emanates less from society’s elites than from the people who feel victimized by them. This doesn’t mean the new anti-Semitism isn’t dangerous. It doesn’t mean Jews shouldn’t respond with outrage and mobilization. But it does mean that, if only to protect ourselves, we must combat the economic and cultural dysfunction that is contributing to neo-Nazism’s rise.
Alt Jews gaining influence. Natanyahus son down with the cause https://t.co/2D0Q1SC2qS
— AltRabbi (@AltRabinowitz) September 10, 2017
Jews also have rules about contamination but I’ve never heard of us beating people up over them.
Christian boy beaten to death by classmates for 'drinking from same glass as a Muslim' https://t.co/THqS7ZMRot
— The Independent (@Independent) September 9, 2017
That somebody as seemingly hard-headed as Greenspan should have spent much of his adult life in the Rand cult is striking.
My reader continues:
Jews, unfortunately, are also likely to have a persecution complex (I know that nearly every one of them — including me — that I’ve ever met has one to some degree). And in most cases they have them for historically valid reasons — our persecutions have been regular and consistent. Sadly, however, this means that any discussion of the role that Jews have played in the history of the past three centuries is often seen as an attack. If Jews are seen as too influential, the theory goes, it will bring the hammer down like some cosmic game of whack-a-mole.
The obvious question then is whether being shielded from objective analysis in the media is good for the Jews. Unfortunately, getting yourself deemed above criticism is the surest way to lower one’s performance.
For Americans as a whole, understanding Jewish tendencies is both more complicated and, perhaps at this point in history, more important than understanding those of any other ethnic group.
In their 1995 book Jews and the New American Scene, the prominent social scientist Seymour Martin Lipset, a Senior Scholar of the Wilstein Institute for Jewish Policy Studies, and Earl Raab, Director of the Perlmutter Institute for Jewish Advocacy at Brandeis University, pointed out:
“During the last three decades, Jews have made up 50% of the top two hundred intellectuals, 40 percent of American Nobel Prize Winners in science and economics, 20 percent of professors at the leading universities, 21 percent of high level civil servants, 40 percent of partners in the leading law firms in New York and Washington, 26% of the reporters, editors, and executives of the major print and broadcast media, 59 percent of the directors, writers, and producers of the fifty top-grossing motion pictures from 1965 to 1982, and 58 percent of directors, writers, and producers in two or more primetime television series.” [pp 26-27]
The last thing, however, that non-Jews are allowed to do in the U.S. is to objectively discuss the kind of psychological and sociological patterns that help explain why the quality of Jewish political and social decision-making has, on average, not always been as strong as their IQs, work ethic, argumentative skills, interest in public affairs, and self-confidence in their own judgment might suggest. The first President Bush understood this, but the second didn’t seem to have learned this lesson before the Iraq Attaq (although he seems to have learned a little in the aftermath, with Feith gone, Wolfowitz kicked upstairs, and Perle out of fashion).
What are some of these common self-debilitating Jewish tendencies? Off the top of my head, I’d suggest:
– Utopianism: Bombing Iraq into an America-loving democracy is only the latest disastrous project
– Cult-Worship- of- the-All-Knowing-Scholar-Sageism: Marxism, Freudianism, Randism, Straussianism, etc.
– Ethnocentric nostalgiaism: vividly seen in the current immigration debate, where Ellis Island-worship is substituted for facts and logic
– Be-Like-Meism: e.g., the common suggestion by Jewish pundits that all Mexican illegal immigrants have to do is act like the Jewish immigrants of 1906 and everything will turn out fine. Well, swell …
– Pseudo ethnic Humilityism: few Jews actually believe that Mexicans are just like Jews — they think Jews are much smarter — but they don’t want anybody else to notice that Jews are smarter so they advocate immigration policies that depend for their success upon Mexicans being just as smart as Jews. That this immigration policy is obviously bad for the country is less important than keeping up the charade that nobody mentions in the press that Jews are smarter than everybody else on average.
– Rube Goldbergism: overly complicated plans and analyses with too many moving parts to work reliably (e.g., the neocon plans for fixing the Middle East through invasion)
– Is-It-Good-for-the-Jewsism: I am a huge fan of enlightened self-interest, so I don’t object to this on principle
– Rube Goldbergian Is-It-Good-for-the-Jewsism: This could also be called He-Who-Says-A-Must-Say-B-C-D-E-Q-W-and-Zism. Jewish intellectuals have a tendency that on any topic related to Jews, they tend to think baroquely many steps down the line. Thus, the full panoply of the subjects that have been assumed to be bad-for-the-Jews and therefore ruled out of discussion in polite society is breathtakingly broad — for example, IQ has been driven out of the media in large part because it is feared that mentioning that Jews have higher average IQs would lead, many steps down the line, to pogroms.
– Missing-Piece-of-the-Puzzleism: One obvious problem with this tendency is that you can’t make a Rube Goldberg analysis work in the real world if you’ve banned the use of crucial moving parts, such as IQ
– Pay-No-Attention-to-that-Man-Behind-the-Curtainism: The biggest unmentionable, as the Mearsheimer-Walt brouhaha demonstrated once again, is also one of the biggest pieces of the puzzle for understanding how the modern world works: the influence of Jews.
– Enemy Nostalgiaism: Difficulty identifying current and future enemies because of emotional obsession with past enemies: e.g., the obsession with “The Passion of the Christ” combined with the inability to identify growing Latin American populism as a future threat due to immigration, etc.
– Faux Sabraism: as Francis Fukuyama pointed out to Charles Krauthammer, American neocon thinking about Iraq was motivated less by hardheaded is-it-good-for-Israel analysis — Sharon’s government was only modestly enthusiastic about the Iraq Attaq — than by What-Would-the-Israelis-Do emotions. Armchair warriors like Douglas Feith are particular susceptible to this kind of Let’s Pretend thinking..
Ironically, Jewish writers themselves are obsessed with Jewish influence, even in fields where Jews have virtually no influence, such as soccer.
From the live youtube chat:
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?@Luke it seems Casey does not have the contempt for Dennis that typical white collar goys do for the working class. There is still hope.
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?what Dennis is describing is physically repulsive to me, seriously
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?good for Israel but I wonder how much longer it will be able to hold out
Yehoishophot Oliverthey must have a phoney conversion before entering
Casey R. PrattWouldn’t it be nice if Europeans had a precept like Deuteronomy 30:5? Hi Viv!
Casey R. PrattIt’s crazy that no female has been willing to birthing a child for Luke. DONT PUT TOPICAL STEROIDS ON THR BABY
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?he’s prob allergic to negroes
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?hahahaha
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?Vivian is an exception, she was based before childbirth
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?NRx is still around
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?even blacks respect power, what they don’t respect is weakness
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?@Vivian that’s why we need to let a lot of whites go and concentrate on those who are receptive
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?Vivian called it. It’s all about envy.
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?this is actually good because the more open these Jews and leftists are the more whites will wake up
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?whites have replaced Christ with liberalism
Yehoishophot Oliverthere is a strong movement against bringing in foreign employment in israel
Yehoishophot Oliverit is called avoda ivrit
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?a big reason why our country sucks is the weakness of parents who fail to discipline and instill a work ethic in their kids
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?@Luke citizenship in the West means nothing now
Casey R. PrattLuke how are sodomy and lack of race realism *gentile* idols?? Weren’t these sort of introduced to gentiles by, uh, non-gentiles?
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?and the Holocaust is the card they play if anyone tries to advocate for traditional values
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?that’s actually a great meme, gotta look it up
Yehoishophot OliverOTOH, it is understandable that Jews who went through the holocaust or their parents and grandparents would be hypersensitive on the matter
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?Rabbi, the problem is that they’ve transmitted that attitude to the subsequent generations, who are now overreacting
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?@Dennis modern Christianity is an abomination, that’s why it’s totally cucked right now
Yehoishophot Oliverchristianity is just a case of a bunch of wacky jews rebelling against the rabbis
Yehoishophot Oliverthe Jews didn’t buy it
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?Rabbi, this is why Jews and Christians should live separately. If one regards Christ as God and the other an apostate, I don’t see any room for reconciliation
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?I’m Catholic btw
gjjdlooks like I missed nearly the whole thing this time
gjjdmissed last week too
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?^ yeah bro, it’s almost done
Pepe Sells but Who’s Buying?Vivian was on earlier, I know you’re a fan
gjjdyes, I’m a huge fan of Vivian
gjjdnot just cuz she’s good-looking
gjjdI like how she challenges Luke